Re: [TdC] new member

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      > I think it was a documentary of an
      > ex-Tristonian coming back to film the island that first introduced me to
      > Tristan.

      It was really good, I have it on tape somewhere.

      Someone posted a message asking about a book called Penguins Potatoes and
      Postage stamps a while back. Stanley Gibbons on the Strand have it (its
      25ukp). BUT I would only buy it if you're interested in stamps. There are
      some good pictures and stories and it is beautifully presented and written,
      but, a lot of it is pictures and design sketches of stamps.

      > "I'm going where my dreams can be
      > Where life is not reality
      > Where visions clad in colors true
      > Can take me where I'm going to"
      >
      > - G. Love & Special Sauce
      > www.g-love.com

      Maybe I should dig out some Superchunk lyrics ;-)

      Darren