[TdC] New Photo posting

  • Dan Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
      I had the same problem as Morten. Martin told me that the photos are
      at:

      >> Posted on the Tristan-da-Cunha group site at Yahoo Groups
      >> http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/lst

      Apparently I have been getting the email from this list but was not
      registered as part of the list. This "half-way" registration did not
      allow me to see any photos, but now I am a full fledged member and I
      can see the photos. Go to groups.yahoo.com and make sure that your
      email address in your account preference is the same address as you are
      registered for the group with. Mine were different and I could not
      access the photos.

      Dan