RE: [TdC] hi everibody

  • Greg Kessler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Not sure if this will help you, but Saint Louis University in St. Louis,
      Missouri USA has one of the largest TdC collections in the world in their
      Archives. The Archivist name is John Wade and he is a great guy. His email
      is waide@.... Good luck on the article.

      Greg Kessler
      USA

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        Caro Roberto ,
        qui in Italia sono gia' state scritte diverse storie su Tristan, io le possiedo penso tutte e circa 100 pubblicazioni di storia di Tristan in circa 10 lingue.
        se ti posso essere utile telefonami allo 003903049300 ciao Marco