Jolly Christams

  • buko892002 <buko892002@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2002
      In this short post i'l sjust say :

      HOOOO HOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY NEW
      YEAR !!!!OHH HOW I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR !!!OUTSIDE THE
      PREDOMINANT COLOR IS WHITE ,SYMBOL OF INNOCENCE ,THE FAMILLY IS
      UNITED AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE ALL GET PRESENTS!!
      SO Y WISH U AND THE PEOPLE ON TDC A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND
      FULL OF LUCK NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!OHH AND HOPE U GET WHAT YOU WISH FROM
      THE NEXT YEAR!!!SO FOR NOW AHOI SAYS BUKO!!!
    • buko892002 <buko892002@yahoo.com>