hello

  • elgato90405
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      Hi everyone. I have been interested in tristan da cunha since reading
      the 'corporal glass' island' and doing a report on tristan way back
      in high school. I saw a national geographic special about 10 years
      ago on tv, which was the first modern pictures and information I had
      the chance to see.

      I hope anyone that has the chance to visit,will post some photos.

      Best wishes