DNA testing

  • Diana Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      I agree with Colin Topping and David Dean.  The medical history of Tristan da Cunha is not something that should be broadcasted over the web.  It is personal and private information that only the individuals themselves can elaborate on.

      Being a descendant of a early settler (and no doubt a long distant relative to many on the Island today) of Tristan I say "Let the residents of Tristan da Cunha have some privacy"

      Diana