stamp exchange

  • frane_pe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2002
      Hello there:
      seems that the group has been very quiet lately.is everybody on
      holidays? well, i was wondering is someone has recieved news from
      Tristan and is interested to exchange the stamps of the letters or
      the complete covers. anyone interested? i have some exotic stamps
      that might interest you: from greenland, the Falkland islands, Tonga
      Tuvalu st Helena and Ascension. i still no answer from the post
      office of tristan :-(. maybe letters never arrive.
      so friends, let´s exchange if interested and the ones who aren´t
      interested to exchange or collect, just send me some. i´m always
      happy to increase my tristan coll.
      have a nice day
      Francesco