Peggy Glass

  • hishikawasensei
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 12:47 PM
      I'm looking for Peggy Glass. She should be about my age, 58. We met
      in 1953 when I was on a crusie ship. We were pen pals for a little
      while. My name then was Judy Engle. I still have a picture of her
      from our visit. I wonder if she still has that picture also. I hope I
      sent her a copy those many years ago. I still have the leather shoes
      she gave me. I hope she's doing well. I have four children and am a
      teacher.
    • Judith Hishikawa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
        Hi, I am reaching out to Peggy Glass, also. I met her when we were just
        children, 11 or so. I was on a cruise ship visiting the islands and she and
        her family came out to sell things. We started a correspondence after that
        visit which lasted for over a year or so. I would love to hear from her
        again, if she is interested.
        My name then was Judy Engle and she wrote to my New
        Jersey address.

        Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
      • Judith Hishikawa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
          Hi, I'm reaching out to Peggy Glass, also. We met as children aboard a
          cruise ship. I was traveling with my grandparents and she came out to sell
          things with her parents. We started writing to each other, encouraged by
          our parents. At that time my name was Judy Engle and I was living in New
          Jersey. I would love to hear from her and correspond again. TRhanks for
          any help available.
          Judy Hishikawa