Re: [TdC] email address of Edinburg settlement

  • francesco fantozzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002

      the email address is : hmg@...

      regards

        hbenoitfr <hbenoitfr@...> wrote:

      Hello !

      I'm looking for the email address of Edimburg settlement to reach
      urgently my Tristan pen-friend Lillie SWAIN, because I haven't got
      news from her for a long time and I worry about her.
      My letters often do not reach Tristan da Cunha.

      Please help me in my search.

      Many thanks in advance.

      H�l�ne

      This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
      To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
      To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
      http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/

      For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover