email address of Edinburg settlement

  • hbenoitfr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hello !

      I'm looking for the email address of Edimburg settlement to reach
      urgently my Tristan pen-friend Lillie SWAIN, because I haven't got
      news from her for a long time and I worry about her.
      My letters often do not reach Tristan da Cunha.

      Please help me in my search.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Hélène
    • francesco fantozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002

        the email address is : hmg@...

        regards

          hbenoitfr <hbenoitfr@...> wrote:

        Hello !

        I'm looking for the email address of Edimburg settlement to reach
        urgently my Tristan pen-friend Lillie SWAIN, because I haven't got
        news from her for a long time and I worry about her.
        My letters often do not reach Tristan da Cunha.

        Please help me in my search.

        Many thanks in advance.

        H�l�ne

        This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
        To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
        To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
        http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/

        For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover