[TdC] Alexander Cotton

  • Benita Cotton Dodd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2000
      I'm a descendant of Alexander Cotton, interested in finding out all I can about the Cottons on Tristan. A former South African, I live now in Atlanta, GA, USA. I'm particularly interested in any information about his daughter who moved to the United States. I's also love help with the St. Helena connection — his wife, Maria Williams, was from St. Helena. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks.