[TdC] article

  • Seonaid Cruickshank
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      I'd like to do an article about Tristan in our educational magazine for
      French and Belgian teenagers learning English at school. I see there's
      quite a lot of info on the Net, but what would be really great would be
      to interview a Tristanian teenager my readers could identify with
      (they're 13-16). Does anyone know a Tristanian teenager who would
      accept to be interviewed on line?
      Thank you!