[TdC] Hi from John

  • Derek Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      Amazing

      I can recollect a gentleman, by the name of John Ekwall visiting St Helena
      almost two years ago, and during his time on the Island the weather was so hot
      (wonderful) that he peeled terribly, is this same John who hurt his knee at
      Tristan :-)? - maybe he should make another visit (it would be his third to St
      Helena) I am sure we would look after him and seet hat he does not get into
      any more trouble.........Just Kidding!

      Hi this list seems to be a very good idea. There are Tristanians on St Helena
      aswell, one who works on the RMS St Helena (ship), who are here on a training
      course until next year and one who is married to a St Helenian - I am also in
      regular contact with Jimmy Glass on the island....very nice people...I for one
      hope to enjoy this list.

      Derek

      Derek A Richards
      Post Office Box 24