[TdC] Intro from Sweden

  • John Ekwall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hi,

      Thanks to A. Schulenburg I got the opportunity to join this list. Many of
      you maybe know me from the sthelena.se webpage. There you also have seen me
      doing a photo-tour on my visit to Tristan in January 1998. A vivid memory
      and it will always remember me - I hurt my knee quite bad so whenver it
      aches I will be in the South Atlantic and with the Tristanians.

      Greetings from Sweden

      John Ekwall