Re: Journey To Tristan Video

  • rmcnphillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
      All,

      I have done some looking into the availability of this video. PBS
      does not carry it, as their rights to it have lapsed. However, the
      original producing station, WNET in NYC, does have it available.
      Contact them at: WNET video, 800-336-1917 to order it. It is $19.95
      plus shipping. I an anxiously awaiting receipt of it.

      Regards and Happy New Year

      Bob Phillips
      Seattle, WA, USA