Tristan da Cunha - SHATPS Auction

  • kdhahn333
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2013

      Hi all,

      the St. Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Philatelic Society (SHATPS) will announce their public society auction on the society website www.shatps.org (>Auctions).

      The SHATPS Auction is now on-line, also an on-line bid form.
      We can offer 151 lots, about 50% postal history items and 50% literature.
      You will find gems hidden in the mass of lots, so please read the listing carefully and have a look to about 80 pictured lots. You will have time enough - the deadline of bids is 15th December 2013.

      You have the possibilty to bid

      - by e-mail to our Auction Manager, Dr. Everett Parker (more see our website) or
      - with the on-line bid form.

      The auction is NOT limited to society members so you will have the chance to gain a lot of Tristan da Cunha material.

      Have fun and a nice weekend - and good luck with your bids

      -- Klaus --

      Webmaster www.shatps.org