The most isolated UK GP in the world

  • bobconrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      UK GP Dr Gerard Bulger is the only qualified medic on the island of Tristan Da Cunha, in the south Atlantic. Here he explains the challenges of the world's most extreme single-handed practice.

      Interesting article written for fellow GPs in the UK.

      http://www.gponline.com/News/article/1111662/the-isolated-uk-gp-world/

      Botanist Jim McIntosh has posted another of his blogs:
      http://tinyurl.com/6p3683l

      As McIntosh seems likely to continue his blogs during his year on the island, I will assume those who wish to follow his adventures are doing so, and I will not continue to nag members each time he does.