Tristan da Cunha philatelic website

  • Klaus-Dieter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hi all,

      I know about a lot of Tristan philatelists in that YG.
      Because of the wide spread interest in Tristan philately I want to remember to my private home page with a lot of new articles concerning the (postal) history of the Tristan da Cunha Group as

      - Operation ARGUS
      - Postal History in WWII
      - Volcano Period (50th Anniversary this year!)
      - all postal handstamps etc.

      Included are many photos of a visit in 2006 provided by a Canadian member of the SHATPS - St. Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Philatelic Society.

      Enjoy the infos - best wishes
      -- Klaus --
      www.hahnstamps.com