AW: [TdC] A Failed State on the Horizon

  • Christoph Kober
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2010

      What are some important resources that lie within Tristan da Cunha ’s influence?  This, of course, is not a cynical question.  I would earnestly like to know, as Mr. Conrich brings up an interesting point linking Tristan’s future to the growing resource scarcity.

      Thank you for any responses,

      Christoph Kober