stamps from the atlantic ocean

  • francesco fantozzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      HELLO, MY NAME IS FRANCESCO FANTOZZI. I´M 18 YEARS OLD, I LIVE IN
      LIMA, PERU. I´M AT UNIVERSITY. I COLLECT STAMPS AND I HAVE JOINED
      THIS GROUP BECAUSE I THINK THAT KNOWING DISTANT PLACES IS VERY EASY
      WHEN YOU COLLECT STAMPS. I WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS IN THIS CLUB
      ANYONE INTERESTED TO EXCHANGE WITH ME STAMPS FROM TDC (BUT THE TRUTH
      IS THAT I´M SURE THAT NOBODY HAS). I ALSO COLLECT STAMPS FROM ALL THE
      BRITISH EMPIRE, BUT I PREFER TO RECEIVE FROM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. IF
      THERE IS ANYONE INTERESTED TO EXCHANGE STAMPS WITH ME IS WELCOME TO
      ANSWER AND THE ONES WHO DON´T ARE WELCOME TOO.
      OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT COLLECT AND STAMPS FROM THE LETTERS YOU RECEIVE
      ARE NOT INTERESTING FOR YOU. SEND THEM TO ME. ANYTHING YOU WOLUD LIKE
      TO RECEIVE FROM ME?
      FOR THE ONES THAT COLLECT, PLEASE, GIVE ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION, WHEN
      YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE. I CAN GIVE YOU FROM MY COUNTRY AND FDC ARE
      AVAILABLE TOO.

      HASTA OTRO DIA
      CHAU