viruses

  • Ask me
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hi, I was wondering if anyone w2ould be able to help me out with some
      information. I have an assignment on viral epidemiology and was
      wondering if anyone knew what viruses affected the residents of TDC,
      before and after the 1961 eruption (when they were all exposed to
      whatever the UK had). Any help would be good. Please email the list
      or me personally aignome@...
      Thanks again
      CIAO,
      Aaron