TdC Association newsletters available

  • bobconrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      The Tristan de Cunha Association (in the UK) publishes a really excellent semi-annual newsletter. Each issue is about 24 pages and is filled with colour pictures. The cover price is £3.50

      A seller on eBay is offering the last 8 issues for very little money. I have no personal interest in this matter, I don't know who the seller is, and will not be bidding, as I already have, and value, them. Note that shipping is only available within the UK. See: http://tinyurl.com/y3wuk3m