Re: [TdC] If God gives you lemons make lemonade. [aka Stop work here is the answer]

  • A.H.Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      This list provides an opportunity to learn about Tristan and, where appropriate, to discuss issues affecting the island and even to make relevant suggestions.  However, could all list members please ensure that their comments are well grounded in knowledge of the issues and the place (ie. Tristan) that they deal with.  Could everyone also please choose their words carefully and avoid choosing potentially inflammatory language.

      I have done my best to keep this list spam free, which is why I vet requests to choice the list.  In addition, to avoid future problems of any sort, all messages will now require moderator approval, which will unfortunately delay postings a little.

      Best regards,
      Alexander
      (Moderator - Tristan da Cunha list)