Re: [TdC] Expatriate community

  • FRATER
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      I have spoken to the president of the Tristan da Cunha
      Association who suggests that you should come to the AGM on
      Saturday the 18th April, 2009 at the Hambledon Suite at the
      Southampton Holiday Inn. You could meet, for example, a
      volcanologist who went to the Island 50 years ago and then
      on to Gough Island (in 1955) and who knows the geology
      intimately as well as some islanders who are at present in
      the UK. May I suggest that you contact the secretary.

      Please contact me for her address.

      This seems to me to be good advice.

      Regards

      Charles Frater