Crew needed: Argentina to South Africa via Tristan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      These people are looking for one person as additional crew on a steel
      15 meter staysail schooner leaving in about ten days from Argentina to
      Cape Town via Tristan.
      http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11520

      Possible option of continuing to "North Atlantic" after reaching Cape
      Town. I hope they're not expecting to sail in the North Atlantic
      during the winter, but they seem to have better judgment than that.

      There are indications that the captain knows what he's doing but I
      make no guarantees or recommendations about other people's boats.