Re: [TdC] Violet Swain

  • Paul & Mel Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hi Nigel
      I have sent you a message with Alans home Tel No.
      Please let me kmow if you dont received it.

      Regards
      Mel

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008

        Hi Nigel

        If you contact me on my private email address (claire.volkwyn@...) I can give you Marlene’s email and their phone number on the island.

        Thanks

        Claire

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
          Hi Mel,
             Thanks for that, much appreciated.
                                        Regards Nigel

          > I am trying to contact Alan Swain, with regards to Violet being ill in
          > hospital on Tristan. Our sister Wendy sent an email from the States and
          > we would all like to send our love to Violet and Family.
          >
          > Nigel,Roy & Ann Folgate

          > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
          > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@ egroups.com
          > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
          > http://www.egroups. com/group/ tristan-da- cunha/
          >
          > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
          > web page at http://website. lineone.net/ ~sthelena/ tristaninfo. htm
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          8:48 AM