Violet Swain

  • nigel folgate
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
      I am trying to contact Alan Swain, with regards to Violet being ill in
      hospital on Tristan. Our sister Wendy sent an email from the States and
      we would all like to send our love to Violet and Family.

      Nigel,Roy & Ann Folgate
    • Paul & Mel Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
        Hi Nigel
        I have sent you a message with Alans home Tel No.
        Please let me kmow if you dont received it.

        Regards
        Mel

        > I am trying to contact Alan Swain, with regards to Violet being ill in
        > hospital on Tristan. Our sister Wendy sent an email from the States and
        > we would all like to send our love to Violet and Family.
        >
        > Nigel,Roy & Ann Folgate
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
        > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
        > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
        > http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/
        >
        > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
        > web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        8:48 AM
      • Claire Volkwyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008

          Hi Nigel

          If you contact me on my private email address (claire.volkwyn@...) I can give you Marlene’s email and their phone number on the island.

          Thanks

          Claire

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
            Hi Mel,
               Thanks for that, much appreciated.
                                          Regards Nigel

            > I am trying to contact Alan Swain, with regards to Violet being ill in
            > hospital on Tristan. Our sister Wendy sent an email from the States and
            > we would all like to send our love to Violet and Family.
            >
            > Nigel,Roy & Ann Folgate

            > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
            > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@ egroups.com
            > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
            > http://www.egroups. com/group/ tristan-da- cunha/
            >
            > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
            > web page at http://website. lineone.net/ ~sthelena/ tristaninfo. htm
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            8:48 AM