Job Opening: Senior Research Assistant, Gough Island

    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2008
      http://www.rspb.org.uk/vacancies/details.asp?id=tcm:9-190065

      Gough is 300 miles beyond the world's most remote inhabited island and
      is not a fun place in the winter. Presumably, housing will be provided.
    • Paul & Mel Young
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2008
        I'll apply right away if the salary is good

        Paul
        > Gough is 300 miles beyond the world's most remote inhabited island and
        > is not a fun place in the winter. Presumably, housing will be provided.
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
        > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
        > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
        > http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/
        >
        > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
        > web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        4:45 PM
      • Paul & Mel Young
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2008
          Ohhh the salary is way too low

          If I'd have wanted to be a gardner, I would have trained for it

          Just thinking though, if I took a few gardening tools and a blow torch would
          I get the job

          Paul
          > Gough is 300 miles beyond the world's most remote inhabited island and
          > is not a fun place in the winter. Presumably, housing will be provided.
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
          > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
          > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
          > http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/
          >
          > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
          > web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          4:45 PM
        • Paul & Mel Young
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2008
            I Myself am totally willing to worship our Alien Mice Overlords

            I've seen their spaceship
            The Government claimed it was an oil rig but I knew differently

            These mice might need a leader..... Ohh Lets send Gorden Dubya Brown to
            command them

            Please

            I'll get my coat now

            Can I have the one with Ripleys Alien in the pocket please

            Paul

            > Gough is 300 miles beyond the world's most remote inhabited island and
            > is not a fun place in the winter. Presumably, housing will be provided.

            > This is the Tristan da Cunha list.
            > To post to the list send messages to tristan-da-cunha@egroups.com
            > To change your settings, receive a digest or un-subscribe, go to
            > http://www.egroups.com/group/tristan-da-cunha/
            >
            > For information about Tristan da Cunha, please see the official Tristan
            > web page at http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/tristaninfo.htm
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            4:45 PM