Lithos by Roland Svensson

  • John Ekwall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi,

      Winter has arrived in Sweden with some places having more than 50 cm along the eastcost. Chilly northeasterly winds has kept me inside doing some scanner-works - still Roland Svensson's slides from Tristan (now 33Gb and growing) and I also found out that I have to much little room for my lithos by Roland. If you are interested in one - please check http://www.joesweden.info/sale/rs_lithos.htm where you can find some of them.

      Greetings from Sweden
      John Ekwall