Re: fund raising

  • Lorna Lavarello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Dear Gerhard,
      Thank you for your response, a lot of what you say is
      absolutely correct, however it is with sadness I fear
      that most people who have an interest in Tristan are
      only concerned with getting something out of Tristan
      and not with putting something back.

      I left Tristan in 1983 although I have been back a
      number of times since.

      I am in contact with Jimmy in connection with the fund
      raising and yes he is extremely busy with all that is
      going on so very few emails come in and out. So dont
      despair I am sure he will answer you eventually.

      Kind Regards
      Lorna
      --- Gerhard Jakubowsky <gerhard.jakubowsky@...>

      =====
      Lorna Lavarello
      lmlavarello@...

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • drewsmith_uk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
        Dear all

        Why the criticism from some members about the fund raising ????????