Hello and a few Questions

  • r0nreag0n@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      SATURDAY, JULY 1, 2001

                  Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

            Greetings, my name is Julian Starr. I am new to this Yahoogroup,
      however I am most pleased to be here. However I have a few questions.

      1. Is there Internet/E-mail access on Tristan?

      2. Is there telephone/fax access on Tristan?

      3. How long does it take for a regular letter to arrive on Tristan from the
      U. S?

      I'm just curious. Thank you.

      Julian