Re: [TdC] Paleo Climate Research from Tristan

  • Ferràn Sánchez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 12:21 PM
      Very, very, very interesting, Bob.
      I'm interested in the salt anomally in the 70's, can you help me? Here in menorca our salt levels are really shooting.
      Best regards.
      F.S
      Menorca (Balearic Islands, Spain)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 1:39 PM
        Hola Ferran,

        I'm sorry but my small brain knows more about the political,
        governance and legal issues surrounding environmental sciences
        in the British Overseas Territories than it does about these
        sciences themselves.

        The Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory in Liverpool
        http://www.pol.ac.uk/psmsl/programmes/acclaim.info.html
        Is doing sea level monitoring in the South Atlantic and has
        tidal gauges from Ascension to the Antarctic, including one
        at Tristan. They should know who is monitoring seawater
        salinity in the region.

        Best wishes from the sunny Caribbean,

        Bob

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27 2:41 PM