Re: [TdC] Election News

  • Joseph Crawford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 1:08 PM
      Greetings! We loke your site re Tristan/ In fact we would appreciate your
      help. We have been writing back and forth from here in Wisconsin in the US
      to Lillie Swain and Carlene Glass but have not heard from them in some time.
      For some reason we can not get through to the official Tristan site. We sent
      them a Xmas package 3 months ago and wonder if it arrived. Can you patch
      this through to them, or give us another site received on Tristan. And
      congratulate Lillie on her election to the Island Council!! Joseph
      Crawford LaPointe, Wisconcin US
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 2:22 PM
        Joseph,

        It's not my site, I just report whatever news I encounter.
        I'm a long way from Tristan.

        The official website works fine for me:
        http://tristandc.com/

        Bob

        Joseph Crawford wrote:
        > Greetings! We loke your site re Tristan/ In fact we would appreciate your
        > help. We have been writing back and forth from here in Wisconsin in the US
        > to Lillie Swain and Carlene Glass but have not heard from them in some time.
        > For some reason we can not get through to the official Tristan site. We sent
        > them a Xmas package 3 months ago and wonder if it arrived. Can you patch
        > this through to them, or give us another site received on Tristan. And
        > congratulate Lillie on her election to the Island Council!! Joseph
        > Crawford LaPointe, Wisconcin US

        Robert S. Conrich, CIArb
        Box 666
        Anguilla bob@...