Sad announcement

  • John Ekwall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Some days ago former Administrator Ian Fleming past away. He was living in Stockholm for the past years. I tried to contact him to arrange for a visit in October - but I was unlucky - he was travelling. I got the news yesterday when attending the AGM of "Friends of Roland Svensson" in Stockholm. Mr Fleming was a true friend of Roland's art.

      John Ekwall, Sweden