TdC Newsletter

  • John Cranham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Today is a good day, my copy of the Tristan da Cunha Association newsletter
      has just arrived.
      For those of you who are not members I can thoroughly recommend that you
      join.
      It is worth it just for the Newsletters.

      Some of the questions that have concerned us are addressed. Including the
      rodent problem and internet access. http://www.tristandc.com/index.php and
      follow the link for Association.

      John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
        John Cranham wrote:

        > For those of you who are not members I can thoroughly recommend that you
        > join.

        Yes, I add my enthusiastic endorsement of both the newsletters,
        which are extremely well done and contain a lot of reliable,
        current information, and the organisation itself, which is run
        by volunteers, has raised a lot of money for the community, and
        provides sort of an all-round, unofficial "UK office" for
        Tristan. I also commend them for trying to provide the
        islanders with a broader range of alternatives, while leaving
        the choices and decisions to the people.

        Robert S. Conrich, ACIArb
        Box 666
        Anguilla bob@...
        British West Indies Tel: 264 497 2505
      • raymond lloyd
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
          hi John
          received mine also in full colour its a very good read.wish i was going on the rms st helena at the end of the month
          ray lloyd

          John Cranham <cranham.j@...> wrote:
          Hi Everyone,

          Today is a good day, my copy of the Tristan da Cunha Association newsletter
          has just arrived.
          For those of you who are not members I can thoroughly recommend that you
          join.
          It is worth it just for the Newsletters.

          Some of the questions that have concerned us are addressed. Including the
          rodent problem and internet access. http://www.tristandc.com/index.php and
          follow the link for Association.

          John

        • James Tickel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
            Thoroughly enjoyed site!
            Best wishes to all on the Tristan da Cunha list!
            James Tickel.
            Ontario Canada

            John Cranham <cranham.j@...> wrote:
            Hi Everyone,

            Today is a good day, my copy of the Tristan da Cunha Association newsletter
            has just arrived.
            For those of you who are not members I can thoroughly recommend that you
            join.
            It is worth it just for the Newsletters.

            Some of the questions that have concerned us are addressed. Including the
            rodent problem and internet access. http://www.tristandc.com/index.php and
            follow the link for Association.

            John

            Jim Tickel