General intrest

  • chuckfranklin2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2001
      I am very interested in daily life on your island, example electrical
      power, is it available 24 hours per day and what is the source? Water
      is there a water distribution system or do houses have boreholes.
      Telephone, doctors, hospital, roads. Can you send photos of the
      island and daily life? Are there many computers on the island and how
      do you connect to the net, via phone line or other systems?

      I can only dream of some day visiting your island.

      I thank you in advance for the information.

      Best Regards

      Chuck Franklin
      Hampton, Virginia USA