Tristanimages-unique preview

  • John Ekwall
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi all,

      After some silence, I am back with some "new images" of Tristan. During a
      fortnight I have been scanning thru slides of Roland Svensson (just a few
      boxes - more to come-puh). Some of them are now on the web but just for one
      or two weeks (this page is not public).

      http://www.sthelena.se/tristan/Images_RS/preview.htm

      Hope you will enjoy them.

      Just 10 days before I go on vacation (to my little island as usual - not
      Tristan nor St Helena but Karon south of Ronneby - I have made a special
      site on this island regarding old postcards - just check
      http://www.joesweden.info click on "vykort".

      Greetings from a dull and rather chilly Sweden

      John