New member, in need of information

  • Arne lindbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hello !

      I am a male student in the early 30s. I am doing my
      studies in the arctic (university of Tromso - North
      Norway) and I am writing about a person called Yngvar
      Meiland.

      He was a member of the Norwegian Scientific Expedition
      l937-l938 (botanic assistant) and I really need some
      information about him.

      Does anyone here know if it is possible to get some
      informations from people in the island? Someone who
      lived at that time and still remember the expedition?

      Please help !

      Arne :)

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/