another one new to this group

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2001
      A friendly 'Hi' to anyone out there...

      First of all -despite the fact, that the new year is getting older
      day by day- I want to wish you all the best for this year, success
      and especially health.

      My name is Christian, I am just finishing my agricultural studies
      here in Germany.
      I am very interested in the ways of farming on Tristan. A little
      while ago I saw a report on TV about Tristan, but not very much was
      said about growing food.
      I would like to get in contact with some islanders.

      Take care,
      Christian