Gough Island Rescue Update

  • Ron Croker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      For readers not subscribed to the the St Helena NewsGroup I enclose the
      following received today 29/11/00 08:39 gmt

      Ron Croker

      From: <owner-sthlist@...>
      Subject: Non-member submission from [gough@...]

      Good day,

      I have the pleasure in announcing that all the fishermen that were
      stranded have been rescued. Two of the men Patrick Watson and
      Frank Wagenstroom are on their way back to South Africa. Deon
      Davids is remaining on the Edinburgh. There have also been
      replacements for the fishermen who have gone home.

      This will be the last e-mail I will send in this regard. My deepest
      sympathies for those who will miss the men who passed away so
      tragically.

      Deryck Yelverton
      Team Leader
      Gough Island

      majordomo@...
      with the text at the first row in the text box:
      subscribe sthlist your@emailaddress