Re: [TdC] raoul schrott

  • Marcia Ricks
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2004
      Wolfgang,

      As mean-spirited as you present yourself, you manage to be funny also.  Once I figured out your purpose, your replies no longer angered me.  I wish my uncle Louis was still alive so that you and he could have a wonderful time blessing one another in your language.  I may learn German too, as he left me some volumes with citations to our German relatives.

      Carry on, Wolfgang.

      Cheers,
      Marcia

    • Marcia Ricks
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 12, 2004
        Thank you,

        Marcia
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 12, 2004
          Dear Hans,

          I'd love to pick up some German, and I'm glad Wolfgang is right.  He is usually so pessimistic that it is refreshing to have someone second him.  (smile)

          How would you suggest I begin my foray into the German language?  Let's carry this further on the side, unless some others would like to piggy-back on the info you send me.  My personal email address is msricks@....

          Marcia
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 12, 2004
            Marcia,

            One word of caution, before you begin studying German: This is a vernacular that has fallen obsolete after WWII.

            Have a nice weekend with lesson no. 1.