2774Re: [TdC] Stuff I didn't know

  • Philip Baker
    May 21, 2014
      As the publisher of Tristan da Cunha and the Tristanians I know that the lady in question has no permission to make this available on Google.  I suspect that the authors are unaware of this.  I will investigate this matter.  Thanks for drawing attention to this.  It is important not merely for me but because the royalties from this book go into a fund set up by the authors to provide money to islanders with urgent financial problems.

      On Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 22:36, "Bob Conrich bob@... [tristan-da-cunha]" wrote:

      "Download Tristan Da Cunha and the Tristanians by Daniel Schreier, Karen Lavarello-Schreier book pdf"

      Are the authors aware of Google's generosity?

      Is this legal? I can write a book, copyright it, and Google can make copies available for free?

      I will speak to Ms. Levan about this if I see her.

      Robert S. Conrich, ACIArb
      Box 666
      Anguilla bob@...
      British West Indies Tel: 1 264 497 2505