2773Stuff I didn't know

    May 21, 2014
      http://weheartit.com/tag/tristan%20da%20cunha

      This photo was supposedly taken about 10 hours ago. That would make it before
      dawn. But the shadows seem to me to indicate it was taken in the late afternoon.

      The image info for the second photo indicates the lady who wears shoes at the
      pool is one Ivy Levan, who moved from Bentonville, Arkansas, to Los Angeles to
      become an obscure singer. Bentonville, as we all know, is the home of Wal*Mart,
      the world's largest retailer. How I would meet Ms. Levan in Tristan is unclear.

      http://weheartit.com/entry/117044285

      Tristan da Cunha - Top 10 Most Romantic Places Can Find You The Love of Your Life.
      Who knew?

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Et8bd-0DXKYdNjKu4_tNfhHhUhXHZnHbiMeRA-YKFT0/edit

      "Download Tristan Da Cunha and the Tristanians by Daniel Schreier, Karen
      Lavarello-Schreier book pdf"

      Are the authors aware of Google's generosity?

      Is this legal? I can write a book, copyright it, and Google can makes copies
      available for free?

      I will speak to Ms. Levan about this if I see her.

      Robert S. Conrich, ACIArb
      Box 666
      Anguilla bob@...
      British West Indies Tel: 1 264 497 2505