1940William Hague, Shadow Foreign Secretary, interviewed in today's Sunday Express

  • bobconrich
    Oct 3, 2009
      http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/131789/Hague-We-have-to-remain-honest-to-win
      Excerpts

      And what of the fate of [Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills] Lord Mandelson under a Tory government? He seemed to be putting his feelers out for a new job at Brighton last week.

      Mr Hague said: “I don’t think he will be in our government but if he thinks his services can be useful to the country, who knows, maybe they can. We could have an amusing time guessing where we could send him.

      “I could see him as governor of a small overseas territory. I think he might like the uniform.”

      And a reader, "Disgruntled," female, age 67, comments:

      I KNOW WHERE I'D LIKE TO SEND MEDDLESOME
      04.10.09, 12:29am

      ....Cuba would be nice or maybe an Island in the middle of the Atlantic Tristan da Cuna with one flight a year