1904Expatriate community

  • annajcoulbeck
    Mar 3, 2009
      Hi

      Apologies to those whom this email does not apply. I am a PhD
      researcher, studying at the University of East Anglia, Norwich. My
      project is designed around a volcanic hazard assessment and
      environmental risk assessment of Tristan da Cunha. I have been granted
      permission to conduct my research on the island, and am due to travel
      to Tristan in September. In the meantime, I would like to find out as
      much information as possible about life on Tristan, both historically
      and presently. This would be extremely valuable to my research and not
      just me 'snooping'! If there are any expatriates in this group, I
      would be so grateful if you could contact me. I would just be asking
      for either a brief informal chat or some emailed responses to
      questions, whichever suits you best.

      With thanks in advance.

      Anna
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic