1116Wikipedia

    Feb 2, 2005
      In this article on Tristan:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_da_cunha
      we learn that the island is surrounded by 600 meter cliffs,
      all the people are Anglicans but they have two parishes.

      I'm sure there's lots more annoying misinformation, but
      that's all I had time for. The Wikipedia website can be
      edited by anyone who has accurate information. Perhaps
      someone has time to go through all the Tristan data and
      improve its accuracy. We're 19 days away from our
      elections here and I'm sorta busy.

      Robert S. Conrich
      Box 666
      Anguilla bob@...