Bonzai Sports year end clearance sale:

  • Bud Bonzai
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
      Notice to all club members.

      Bonzai Sports year end clearance sale.

      In order to make room for all of the new 2005 bikes and accessories we are
      clearing out all of our 04 models.
      The new 05 bikes are starting to come in;
      Kestrel, Quintana Roo, Felt, Cervelo, Softride, Litespeed, and be sure to
      check out the new Kuota bikes.

      All 2004 bikes in stock on sale - 20% off
      All 2005 bikes on sale 10% off
      All accessories on sale 25% off, including trainers, nutritional products,
      tri shoes & triathlon apparel.
      Check website for trainer information.
      All wetsuits in stock on sale 25% - 75% off - check website for wetsuit
      availability, all wetsuits available for purchase on:
      www.tribonzai.com

      Softride Rocket frame, fork and beam - road and tri - original $ 2600 - on
      sale $1600.00

      Limited availability on close outs.
      Hit the website for map & directions, wetsuit availability and store hours.

      Bonzai Sports
      2826 Fallfax Dr.
      Falls Church Va. 22042
      703-280-2248
      sales@...

      Sale on 2004 models are good for in stock items only, sale in 2005 models
      good until the end of the year.
      Sale prices on wetsuits posted on www.tribonzai.com

    • jamesath1
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2004
        I can only say I've never seen both Keith and Lance at the same
        time.

        Seriously, Lance has been seen before on the trail. He'll somehow
        hook up with a local rider or 2, and cruise the trail when he's in
        town.

        I even heard a few years ago he was on the trail cruising, someone
        came hammering by, so lance speeded up and told the cyclist - "you
        can tell your friends you just passed lance".

        What does that tell you? Any time you see anyone in a postal gear,
        and a trek bike, pass them.

        james

        --- In trirats@yahoogroups.com, <nobleb@g...> wrote:
        > You better be teasing!

        > Please let that be a joke....

        privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for
        the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
        recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
        distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
        prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
        the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
        message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send
        an email to postmaster@g...