Re: Babies not eating

  • ladreya_poms
    Message 1 of 1276 , Jun 14, 2001
      I had a very small hatch, I started both sides of
      a small double tank and got one on each side!!!! A
      week later I started another larger tank and I have
      one in it, it is younger then the other but larger. I
      have not seen one of the first two that hatched in 3
      days so of 3 hatchs I have 2 Triops,<br>Linda
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?