ACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

  • izekam
    Message 1 of 1276 , Jun 14, 2001
      I was removing water out of my hatching tank, the
      trip swam and got between the glass and the side of
      the tank, i partially crushed it some what, and now
      when it swims it lands on it's back and can't get up.
      Will it recover? And another question, is it ok to
      keep triops in a tank at room temperature (21
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?