Live video Stream of triops

  • zettu_nebo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hello, i just hatched these Triops a few days ago. I am streaming them on the web with crappy cam. new HD video will be available when i find a linux compatible usb video input device. currently running at http://www.lexx.mobi:8081/ you can also join this network stream via VLC media player :) or browser but some browsers don't display the video or even show the frames right. The eggs were sitting on a shelf for years.

      If you want you can send me messages on Facebook to Zettu Nebo

      Zettu ~)